Prices are VAT inclusive
Lutron Ceiling Wireless Daylight Sensor LRF3-DCRB-WH Radio PowrSavr Battery Powered
This is the Lutron LRF3-DCRB-WH wireless daylight sensor which makes sure that the lights aren not left ON when sufficient daylight (lux) is present. The LutronR wireless daylight sensor is a battery-powered sensor that automatically controls lights via RF communication to compatible dimming or switching devices.
This sensor mounts to the ceiling and measures light in the space. The sensor then transmits the light level to the associated dimming or switching devices that automatically control the lights to balance light level in the space. The sensor combines both convenience and exceptional energy savings potential along with ease of installation.
Radio LRF3-DCRB-WH Wireless Daylight Sensor - Features
- Wireless daylight sensor has simple calibration.
- Daylight compensation through LutronR reliable open loop control.
- Designed to give a linear response to changes in viewed light level.
- Light range 0 to 1600 lx (0 to 150 fc).
- Uses Clear ConnectR technology.
- Works with Radio Powr SavrTM occupancy/vacancy sensors and Pico® wireless controls.
- Intuitive test mode provides instant system verification.
- Multiple ceiling-mount methods available for different ceiling materials.
- Front accessible test buttons make setup easy.
- 10-year battery life.
- RoHS compliant.
Radio Powr Savr Wireless Daylight Sensor - Technical
- Operating voltage: 3 V-
- Operating current: 7 µA
- Requires one CR 2450 lithium battery
- 10-year battery life
- Non-volatile memory (settings are stored during power loss)
- Temperature: 0 ºC to 40 ºC, for indoor use only
- Frequency / Channel Codes: 868.125 – 869.850 MHz.
- Finish: white
- Relative humidity: < 90% non-condensing
- Compatible RF Devices: For use with Lutron® products only. Communicates to various wireless Lutron® systems.
- Range: LRF2-, LRF3-, LRF4-, LRF5-, LRF7- Local load controls must be located within 60 ft (18 m) line of sight, or 30 ft (9 m) through walls, of a sensor. LRF6- Local load controls must be located within 23 ft (7 m) through walls of a sensor.
- Dimensions: 41mm diameter, 17mm height.
We Also Recommend
Lutron NGRX-ELVI-CE-WH Electronic Low Voltage Interface NGRX-ELVI-CE-WH
Lutron GRAFIK QS QSGRK-8DE-TWH 8 Zone DALI Control Unit Standard Phase White QSGRK-8D-TWH
Lutron 4 Zone Grafik Integrale Lighting Controller - White GXI-3104-T-CE-WH