Lewden 152330 Isolator Switch TP 40A
Fire-rated F400 Isolators - Aluminium Alloy
- Isolator switch for wall-mounting with windowed walls in F400 class fire resistant.
- Designed to ensure operational stability at 400°C for 120 minutes according to EN 12101-3 standard with padlockable handle.
- Can be used to isolate fans and parts of the system that require operational continuity even in case of fire.
- Rated current from 16A up to 125A.
- IP66/IP67 (16A-63A) and IP55 (125A) protection rating as per IEC/EN 60529.
- IK10 impact resistance as per IEC/EN 62262.
- Compliance with standards IEC/EN 60947-3 and EN 12101-3.
We Also Recommend
Lewden 15 Way Flexible High Integrity Dual 80A Type A RCD Metal Clad Consumer Unit