Prices are VAT inclusive
Aico Ltd Ei144RC Heat Alarm
The Ei144RC Heat Alarm is a mains powered alarm with a 9V Alkaline battery back-up and contains a thermistor that triggers when the temperature of 58ºC is reached.
Different alarms sensors work best at detecting different types of fire and so should be sited in appropriate rooms throughout a property. Heat alarms are best at detecting large, fast flaming fires which are commonly caused by kitchen fires.
Fit in: Kitchen and Garage
The Heat alarm will react to the heat in the Kitchen or Garage rather than smoke, making it more resistant to fumes, such as burnt toast and therefore less likely to false alarm.
The alarm is supplied with an easi-fit base to make it as quick and simple to install. As with the rest of the 140RC Series alarm the Ei144RC Heat alarm can be interconnected with other alarms and accessories through hard wire connection or, for less mess and disruption, by RadioLINK wireless interconnection.As this alarm contains a 9V Alkaline battery back up, this battery will need changing over the course of it’s ten year life. Click here for our guide to changing the batteries.
- Mains powered with 9V Alkaline battery back-up
- Easi-fit base for quick and simple installation
- 10 year life
- Responds to heat build-up from large flaming fires
- Heat sensor triggers at 58°C
- Add an Ei168RC RadioLINK base for wireless interconnection
- Compatible with other Aico mains powered devices
- Sensor Type: Thermistor – Operates at 58°C
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Battery Back-up: 9V Alkaline Replaceable
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Button Test: Simulates a high temperature to check the Thermistor, electronics and horn
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm dia. x 60mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 155mm x 155mm x 70mm
- Weight: 325g (product only), 350 (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Approvals: BS 5446-2:2003
We Also Recommend
Aico Ltd Ei650RF RadioLINK+ Battery Optical Alarm