Eaton MEM Memshield 3 Three Phase (TPN) 6 Way Type B Distribution Board 125A
Eaton’s Memshield 3 MCB distribution boards have evolved through an intimate knowledge and feedback from electrical contractors, consulting engineers and end users to provide solutions to a wide range of electrical distribution applications in commercial buildings. Memshield 3 delivers safe, reliable and high performance protection of electrical power distribution systems. Type B distribution boards are fully type tested with a conditional short circuit rating of 25kA to BS EN 61439. Associated devices are high performance MCBs, developed for commercial and industrial applications, dual rated at 10kA IEC – 60898 & 15kA IEC 60947-2 in B, C or D curve. A wide range of accessories including full profile blanking modules for unused MCB ways and door locking options, enhance electrical safety, whilst clean earth kits improve versatility of the range
The optimised design for 125A TPN applications provides a choice of boards in sizes – 4, 6, 8, 12, 18 and 24 TP ways. 12, 18 & 24 TP way variants are also suitable for 250A applications, where the number of MCB ways could require a larger supply current rating. A choice of incomers are available to suit different applications including RCCB options and a single phasing kit to provide a large single phase board arrangement.
Where used with 250A sized incomers, an extension box or the provision of suitable sized cable trunking is required to accommodate incoming cabling. A new cable trunking interface kit is available to provide additional mechanical protection of incoming cables. A choice of metering solutions are available as standard, providing clear electrical consumption information as well as a permanent capability of visualising information on a variety of other electrical parameters. The metering options have been developed to provide simple solutions to aid compliance with part L2 of the Building Regulations of England and Wales.
The most popular choice will be the 125A switch disconnector incomer option, but other choices include a 4-pole TPSN, 2P SPSN, a range of RCCB switches and a contactor controlled incomer with switch disconnector for remote control of the supply to the board. A direct connection option is also available for applications that do not require local isolation.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Welded ‘case end’ design board with removable gland plates provides super ‘stiff’ construction, even with gland plates removed. Construction virtually eliminates distortion during installation, ensuring final assembly fit and alignment.
- Unique cable trunking interface kit simplifies mounting of cable trunking and protects cables
- Improved Neutral cable clamp design for simple & secure cable connection.
- Unique ‘full form’ blanking modules for unused MCB ways, provides secure shrouding of unused busbar stabs for increased safety. Blanking modules have interlinking form for improved positional security.
- Removable busbar assembly to assist installation
- Additional Functional Earthing options and Clean Earth options available.
- Auto-formed, curved construction of main cover adds to board rigidity, with improved appearance.
- Removable door aids installation and ‘easy hang’ hinge design makes re-attachment of door simple
- Colour / Finish: Metal
- Number Of Circuits : 6 Way
- Current: 125 A
- Wattage: 1.5W
We Also Recommend
VMLF110 Consumer unit,Design10,flush mounted,10way,100A,switch disconnector incomer
VM11010 Consumer unit,Design30,dual row,10+10way,100A,switch disconnector incomer
VMLF114 Consumer unit,Design10,flush mounted,14way,100A,switch disconnector incomer