Eaton MEM Memshield 3 Single Phase (SPN) 10 Way Type A Distribution Board 125A
Eaton’s Memshield 3 MCB Distribution boards have evolved through an intimate knowledge and feedback from Electrical Contractors to provide solutions to a wide range of electrical distribution applications in commercial buildings. Memshield 3 delivers safe, reliable and high performance protection of electrical power distribution systems.
Type A Distribution boards are fully type tested with a conditional short circuit rating of 15kA to BS EN 61439. Associated devices are high performance MCBs, developed for Commercial and Industrial applications, dual rated at 10kA IEC – 60898 & 15kA IEC 60947-2 in B, C or D curves.
The SPN boards are rated at 125A as standard and available in 5 sizes with a choice of 4, 7, 10, 13 and 16 single pole outgoing ways. A choice of metering solutions are available as standard, providing clear electrical consumption information as well as a permanent capability of visualising information on a variety of other electrical parameters. The metering options have been developed to provide simple solutions to aid compliance with part L2 of the Building Regulations of England and Wales. A wide range of accessories including full profile blanking modules for unused MCB ways and door locking options, enhance electrical safety, whilst clean earth kits and vertical inter-connection kits to join two boards together, improves versatility of the range.
The SPN pan assemblies offer a high degree of flexibility for custom applications and inclusion in other factory built assemblies. SPN types are rated at 125A and available with 4, 7, 10, 13, and 16 single pole outgoing ways.
A range of incoming options are available, with the 125A SPSN switch disconnector being the most popular. In addition, there are a number of 100A RCCB options, which provide the added security of earth fault protection, covering 30mA–300mA applications. A direct connection terminal arrangement is also available for applications not requiring local isolation. Type A distribution boards can be stacked vertically to expand the number of outgoing ways using the vertical interconnection kit. For larger SP applications, requiring more outgoing ways – see our type B distribution boards with Single phase kit options.
For type A distribution boards, there is a choice of single pole MCBs plus RCBOs. MCBs are available in current ratings from 1A–63A, with trip types B, C and D, 10kA to IEC 60898 and 15kA to IEC 60947-2. RCBOs to IEC EN 61009 10kA are also available in a choice of trip sensitivity options from 10mA–100mA.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unique ‘full form’ blanking modules for unused MCB ways. Provides secure shrouding of unused busbar stabs for increased electrical safety. Blanking modules have interlinking form for improved positional security.
- Main busbar is removable for flexible installation.
- Fully shrouded Neutral busbar for increased safety.
- Choice of metering option to suit application needs and aid compliance with latest Building Regulation – part L2.
- Door opens 180° to provide easy access and device operation
- Standard incomer Switch Disconnector rating of 125A provides higher rated solution for commercial buildings.
- Optional coupling kit available to electrically connect two distribution boards together vertically from a single supply cable to expand number of MCB ways.
- Colour / Finish: Metal
- Number Of Circuits : 10 Way
- Current: 125 A
- Wattage: 1.5W
We Also Recommend
VMLF110 Consumer unit,Design10,flush mounted,10way,100A,switch disconnector incomer
VM11010 Consumer unit,Design30,dual row,10+10way,100A,switch disconnector incomer
VMLF114 Consumer unit,Design10,flush mounted,14way,100A,switch disconnector incomer