Aico Ltd SAB300R Red Strobe Light
The SAB300R is an alarm accessory that is designed to give extra warning if a properties alarm system have been triggered.
The Strobe connects to the rest of the alarm system via a Relay Module such a the Ei428 or the Ei128RBU. If the alarms trigger, the Relay will send out a signal that activatess the Strobe.
This Strobe is suitable for indoor or outdoor spaces and is also available with a Clear Strobe.
Operation of the SAB300R
- When the Relay contacts switch (when the alarms are activated), they will power the strobe, which will flash at 0.9Hz.
- Mains powered strobe red light
- Activated via a relay module
- For indoor or outdoor use
- 230v AC powered, 15mA power consumption.
- CE marked.
- Can be used with the mains range of smoke and heat alarms via an Ei128R, Ei128RBU or Ei428 relay to provide a visual warning of an alarm condition.
- Central grommet cable entry and detachable mounting base with 4 x 8mm side knockout points.
- 2 x 4.5mm screw fixing slots – 50-60mm centres.
- Maximum cable size – 1.5mm² (recess mounting).
- IP65 rated for indoor or outdoor use.
- 3 watt Xenon tube, 0.9Hz flash rate.
- Temperature range: -20°C to +40°C.
- Fixing methods: BESA conduit box, single gang wiring box or direct.
- Dimensions: Base diameter 85mm x height 81mm.
- Available with red or clear lens (quote SAB300C for clear, SAB300R for red).
- 5 year guarantee.