Aico Ltd Ei603RF RadioLINK+ Battery Heat Alarm
The Ei603RF RadioLINK+ Heat Alarm is activated by heat from a fire, not smoke, which makes it ideal for kitchen installations where smoke alarms are prone to nuisance alarms. The thermistor will trigger the alarm when the activation temperature of 58ºC is reached.
This battery powered alarm contains sealed in, tamper proof lithium battery that will last for the full 10 year life of the alarm. The alarm is not powered until it is twisted on the mounting base, thus avoiding battery power consumption during storage and prior to installation.
RadioLINK+ wireless interconnection technology is built in to this alarm. RadioLINK+ uses Radio Frequency signals to link alarms together with added functionality. All RadioLINK+ alarms and devices should be House-Coded together upon install.
- Battery powered with a sealed in lithium battery
- Easy to fit – twist on base and multi-fixings
- 10 year life
- Uses built-in RadioLINK+ technology for interconnection and data extraction
- Connects wirelessly with all other Aico wireless interconnection products
- Supply Type: Fast Response Thermistor (class A1) with threshold set to 58°C
- Power Supply: 3V supplied by 10 year lithium battery with 2,000mAh capacity
- Battery Life: >10 years (normal operating conditions)
- Interconnect: Up to 12 RadioLINK enabled Smoke, Heat & CO Alarms
- Communication: 868.499Mhz RadioLINK protocol
- Fixing: Fixtures supplied
- Temperature: Operating – 0 to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity (non condensing)
- Alarm: 85dB Piezoelectric horn
- Button functions: Pressing the test button tests the sensor, electronics and horn
- Power On: Red LED flashes initially upon attachment to base
- Alarm: Red LED flashes rapidly on the alarm sensing the fire and the sounder is activated. The sounders on all interconnected alarms are also activated
- Dimensions: 115mm(D) x 55mm(H)
- Weight: 200g
- Warranty: 5 year (limited) warranty