Aico Ltd Ei208 Battery CO Alarm
Ei208 Battery Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Ei208 Carbon Monoxide Alarm is a standalone battery unit, powered by 10 year life sealed in Lithium cell. This means you won’t need to replace the battery at any point in the life of the alarm and also that the battery can not be removed ensuring continued protection.
As with all Aico Carbon Monoxide alarms – the Ei208 has AudioLINK Data Extraction Technology built in. Simply download the free AudioLINK App to your compatible tablet or smartphone to be extract a simple and easy to read ‘Alarm Status’ report from the alarm. This report contains data such as alarm activations, carbon monoxide levels reached, background levels of Carbon Monoxide and battery life.
The Ei208 is not able to interconnect with any other alarms in a system, as it is not compatible with any interconnection methods. If you would like a battery powered Carbon Monoxide unit that can interconnect see our Ei208WRF RadioLINK+ Battery Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
- Battery powered by a sealed in 10 year lithium battery
- Built in AudioLINK data extraction technology
- Easy to fit twist on base and multi-fixings
- Proven electrochemical sensor
- Pre-alarm LED indication give early warning of CO
- Supply Voltage: Powered-for-life sealed lithium battery.
- Alarm Horn: Piezoelectric. 85dB (A) at 3m. Modulated sounds gives 3 rapid pulses followed by a ½ second pause.
- -10°C to 40°C.
- Storage – 0 to 35°C (in a dry area).
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 95% non condensing.
- Sensor: Proven Electrochemical, 100% calibrated and tested with CO gas to ensure accuracy. CO level is checked every 4 seconds.
- Indicator lights:
- Power up & test – Green.
- Alarm – Red.
- Fault – Amber.
- Test/Diagnostic – Red, Amber & Green.
- Mounting: Mounting plate supplied – Twist to power up alarm.
- Fixing: Screw Fixing (supplied) & Free standing.
- Dimensions: 120mm x 105mm x 45mm.
- Weight: 180g.
- Guarantee: 5 year (limited) Guarantee.
- Approvals: BS EN 50291-1:2010 / BS EN 50291-2:2010 / KM 86596